Monday, November 8, 2010

Book Presentation

I thought overall, my group's presentation on The Cult of the Amateur went well. I think that the members in our group did a good job sharing the floor and providing information. I also think we asked good, open ended questions such as "how do you know your source is credible"? Our Mindmeister went a lot better than I expected. I think it was a good way for the class to brainstorm and be actively engaged in our presentation. Something that didn't go well was our Polleverywhere, but I think we recovered it well by turning it to the whiteboard--we could still prove our point and didn't lose too much time or focus. If I could, I would write more notes to myself for parts of the explanations, because I left out some points that I would have liked to share. For the most part, however, I am happy with how my group presentation went.

No comments:

Post a Comment